The mission of this course is to provide a comprehensive didactic and clinical curriculum leading to a full understanding of NIRISAB. (Natural Implants Restored in Stable Alveolar Bone).
Sessions will include:
- An applied head and neck anatomy dissection related to Implant Dentistry
- Training in oral and intravenous sedation techniques
- A staff training session to prepare each dental practice for the expanded duties involved in Implant Dentistry
- An intensive learning experience with repetitive training concepts similar to a hospital training program.
- Lectures, Laboratory exercises, surgical demonstrations and supervised hands-on surgical sessions used to develop skills for each procedure.
- Closed circuit T.V. coverage of live procedures relayed into the main lecture room to enable all participants to observe surgical sessions close-up.
- Opportunity to bring your own patients and perform surgical procedures under the mentor's close supervision.
- The opportunity to gain the prestigious AGD and AAID Bona Fide Fellowship Credentials.
Implant Dentistry training is available from a variety of sources including Universities or courses run by individuals or implant companies. Most implant courses lack supervised clinical training and include a limited amount of supervised mentor/student contact. However, in this course you will be trained and mentored by one of the founders of modern dental implantology (Dr. Hilt Tatum) supported by a strong team of oral surgeons and restorative dentists, including Dr. José E. Pedroza.